saw horse attack...wtb euro lights

I was driving down the loop and a saw horse fell out of the back of someones
truck.  I see it in the right lane(I am in the left) so I slow down and hope
the suburban dodges it, but the driver just runs it right over with out
flinching and sends pieces flying.  Unfortunatally one takes out my
passengers side highbeam and breaks some adjusters and bends the bracket.

I think its a sign... anyonehave eurolights fs for a reasonable price?

Thanks
Robert Piwonka