cups v. coilovers?

--part1_12d.220e71f4.2b72d2d8_boundary

If you remove the AC and have Euro bumpers on a 16v things change quite a
bit.
I did this on a car equipped with performance springs and the front ride
height changed over and inch.

One question for the peanut gallery, are the H&R kits redisigned just for our
heavy cars in the US? I suspect thats why they work much better on an 8v
since a Euro spec 16v probably wieghs a similar amount.

Jasin

--part1_12d.220e71f4.2b72d2d8_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>If you remove the AC and=20=
have Euro bumpers on a 16v things change quite a bit.=20
<BR>I did this on a car equipped with performance springs and the front ride=
 height changed over and inch.
<BR>
<BR>One question for the peanut gallery, are the H&amp;R kits redisigned jus=
t for our heavy cars in the US? I suspect thats why they work much better on=
 an 8v since a Euro spec 16v probably wieghs a similar amount.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_12d.220e71f4.2b72d2d8_boundary--