From: trbojetta [mailto:trbo4jetta@yahoo.com]=20
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 6:12 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: 50MM Intake Questions

Now that I have sold my jetta and am using the 88 16V Scirocco as a =
daily driver, I need to start working on it.=A0 I have the opportunity =
to buy a 50mm Intake.=A0 Wondering what else I need to make it =
effective.=A0 Like=A0should I swap out the cams or anything else?=A0 If =
so, what cams? The motor is stock except=A0for the TT fuel enrichment =
mod.=A0 I don't feel as bad spending alot of money on this car because I =
already own it, and its so much fun to drive.
Ben
St. Louis, MO=A0

Do you Yahoo!?