cups v. coilovers?

never heard that about the 16v--anyone have them installed? how do the
spring/damper rates compare to the coilovers? anyone have numbers?

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, prelim web site, but not taking orders
yet: www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...