50MM Intake Questions

--0-946252834-1044454338=:34815

Now that I have sold my jetta and am using the 88 16V Scirocco as a daily driver, I need to start working on it.  I have the opportunity to buy a 50mm Intake.  Wondering what else I need to make it effective.  Like should I swap out the cams or anything else?  If so, what cams? The motor is stock except for the TT fuel enrichment mod.  I don't feel as bad spending alot of money on this car because I already own it, and its so much fun to drive.

Ben

St. Louis, MO