[OT] Holy crud.....Everyone please check out this auction

FYI, Fox News Channel reported within a couple hours of the accident that
people were actually selling pieces of debris from the Shuttle on eBay. A
short while later they reported that eBay was removing all of these auctions
and alerting the authorities. (yeah!)

I think eBay believes this to be a "real deal", or they would have put a
stop to it...but I have my doubts too...

Neal