From: Nate Mellom [mailto:bronson@inwave.com]=20
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 3:34 PM
To: Scirocco list
Subject: Church of the Free Electron....I'm thinking about going =
Athiest!!!!

Here's the deal:
I finally got my '81 to run, I had a loose connection on my coil.  Took=20
me 3 weeks to find it.
My wiper runs constantly.  Even with the key off.  Even with the relay=20
pulled.  I have to unplug it under the hood to shut it off.
My heater fan won't run.  Either a bad fan or bad resistor.
My turn signals/4 ways won't work.  The relay used to click and buzz=20
when I had the 4 ways on, the other day my blinkers just quit, the light =

comes on the dash solid and nothing outside the car comes on at all.

I'm really getting sick of my cars.  Since I've had my '84, it's run=20
about 20% of the time, the other 80 it just sits there, looking pretty. =
The frustration is getting REALLY high......why can't I just have a=20
reliable car for more than a month?

Any suggestions in relation to the electrical problems, feel free to=20
speak up.

Oh, and my heater core and heater valve went bad, the rear brakes are=20
shot, all 4 shocks are toast.
Remind me again why I like these cars?

Nate

--=20
"It is far better to be well fed, moderately wealthy, in good health, =
abundantly cheerful, victorious and well regarded than poor, sick, sad, =
defeated and obscure"
    -Poor Richard