Church of the Free Electron....I'm thinking about going Athiest!!!!

Here's the deal:
I finally got my '81 to run, I had a loose connection on my coil.  Took
me 3 weeks to find it.
My wiper runs constantly.  Even with the key off.  Even with the relay
pulled.  I have to unplug it under the hood to shut it off.
My heater fan won't run.  Either a bad fan or bad resistor.
My turn signals/4 ways won't work.  The relay used to click and buzz
when I had the 4 ways on, the other day my blinkers just quit, the light
comes on the dash solid and nothing outside the car comes on at all.

I'm really getting sick of my cars.  Since I've had my '84, it's run
about 20% of the time, the other 80 it just sits there, looking pretty.
The frustration is getting REALLY high......why can't I just have a
reliable car for more than a month?

Any suggestions in relation to the electrical problems, feel free to
speak up.

Oh, and my heater core and heater valve went bad, the rear brakes are
shot, all 4 shocks are toast.
Remind me again why I like these cars?

Nate

--
"It is far better to be well fed, moderately wealthy, in good health, abundantly cheerful, victorious and well regarded than poor, sick, sad, defeated and obscure"
    -Poor Richard