core supports ready

Sweet!

Pardon me if I missed a post (been hitting the DEL key
a lot lately) but does this fit Mk1 too, or just the
Mk2? Last I heard, you were going to check.

Could you show us a pic of how it actually attaches to
the body? I know you described it before, but...

If you put the words together and send me pics as
appropriate, I'd be happy to put together a web page
for you as a "broshure" on my website that would
explain everything for future use. We could add to it
as people ask new questions or post feedback...

Personally, I'd like to actually see the attachment
method before ordering one for my Mk2, but you can
definitely sign me up for a bar that attaches to the
bumper bolts of a Mk1, if you're willing to make it!
Alloy would be cool if other people are interested
too, but not critical.

Neal