From: "Ryan H" <rhock99@epix.net>
To: <foxxinabox@copper.net>
Cc: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: ETKA 6.2 help...

I'm using XP Pro.  Where on the CD can I find the version of lexhdl5.dll
that I need to copy?  It is already in my epc_prog folder, but I need the
"fixed" one.  If someone could post it (to an FTP server) that would be
great.  Also, do I have to run the hardlock program (in the base dir. of =
the
CD) anywhere to fix something?
Thanks.

>   what version of windows are you using? i've heard of people getting i=
to run with xp pro (ran the hardlock.exe). only system i seem to hear giv=
ing
people consistent trouble is xp standard. try copying the lexhdl5.dll to
your epc_prog folder and/or your windows system folder. other than that, =
i'm
not sure what else to do to get it to run on xp. good luck