ETKA 6.2 help...

I'm using XP Pro.  Where on the CD can I find the version of lexhdl5.dll =
that I need to copy?  It is already in my epc_prog folder, but I need the=
 "fixed" one.  If someone could post it (to an FTP server) that would be =
great.  Also, do I have to run the hardlock program (in the base dir. of =
the CD) anywhere to fix something?
Thanks.

>   what version of windows are you using? i've heard of people getting i=
t to run with xp pro (ran the hardlock.exe). only system i seem to hear g=
iving people consistent trouble is xp standard. try copying the lexhdl5.d=
ll to your epc_prog folder and/or your windows system folder. other than =
that, i'm not sure what else to do to get it to run on xp. good luck