junkyards

On Sun, 2 Feb 2003 18:45:00 EST dyoung413@aol.com writes:
> are there any pick and pull places around orange county? im in irvine
> and
> visit san diego alot are there any near by? thanks
>
> derek

If you are heading south on I-5 just after Camp Pendelton there is a
little highway called 76 before you get to the 78. if you jump on the 76
just before you get to Airport Rd on the right hand side you will see a
big ol' junkyard, Ecology or Pick a part type yard. Its only a few miles
from the I-5. I havent been there yet, just seem to drive by it alot.
Been meaning to stop and see what they got. (I do alot of work in the
north county and there is a fuel point for my company there that I
frequent) Sorry, this is in the north SD area.

I know there are a couple in OC, been to them but cant tell you where oe
how to get there. Your local yellow pages should show you where they are.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -AS- #30  2002 SDR Solo2 Champion
Scirocco" 84' Scirocco 8V 82' Scirocco RIP 80' Scirocco S 79' "Project
FSP
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com