tornado fuel saver?

Brett,
I saw the same informercial, and I went to the website and did some
research.  The one for our cars are like $70 plus $12 shipping or
something, but I have no idea if they work or not.  Interesting theory,
but I would assume that by time time all that swirly ait got past the
throttle body and into the intake, it wouldn't be doing much more than
regular air.....
Interesting though!!
Nate

--
"It is far better to be well fed, moderately wealthy, in good health, abundantly cheerful, victorious and well regarded than poor, sick, sad, defeated and obscure"
    -Poor Richard