Mk1 Non A/C heater core needed

As it says....
I don't really want to dump $100 into my car right now, since I'm broke
and stuff.  Anyone parting out a non A/C Mk1 with a good heater core
they'd sell me cheap?  Also noticed my heater valve is leaking.....
anyone?
Also, which relay is my blinker relay, it decided to burn out on my last
night.
Nate

--
"It is far better to be well fed, moderately wealthy, in good health, abundantly cheerful, victorious and well regarded than poor, sick, sad, defeated and obscure"
    -Poor Richard