Does rear axle from '81 Rabbit fit '81 Scirocco?

  Wow, an honest Les Schwab, I'm stunned. Either you found the one that is,
or they've made changes since I last went to them. In any case, if you go for
the axle beam swap go for the sway bar as well. Even the skinny factory bar
makes a noticeable difference.
  Another Oregonian, cool!
Carl
77rocco
89fox  - donor to be
03saturn - worker drone-mobile

In a message dated 2/2/03 11:03:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,