The '77 G60 LIVES!! Thanks to everyone

--- Neal <nealtovsen@yahoo.com> wrote:
> No kidding!
>
> To all of you on Scirocco.org, the VW-AutoX list, and the
> Vortex G60 forum
> who have listened to me whine and answered all my
> questions since April
> 2001, THANK YOU!!! There is NO WAY I could have done this
> without your help.
>
> At approximately 8:45 EST today, the car ran under it's
> own power.
>
> There is still a lot of work to do. I have not yet hooked
> up the
> supercharger and I need to build the intake/intercooler
> piping, and I have
> some interior work left to do, BUT IT RUNS! It will go on
> it's first real
> drive Tuesday after I make my 2nd attempt to get tags.
> Did I mention I hate
> the DOT?

Did you ever get that straightened out??

Funny, I was looking at a couple pics of your car when it
was still on my trailer from when I picked it up.  Dirty,
but pretty rust free.  I'm glad to hear that it runs, and I
want a ride in it at Cincy, ok?

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco.
"Any idiot can face a crisis.  It's this day to day living that wears you out." - Anton Chekhov