The '77 G60 LIVES!! Thanks to everyone

No kidding!

To all of you on Scirocco.org, the VW-AutoX list, and the Vortex G60 forum
who have listened to me whine and answered all my questions since April
2001, THANK YOU!!! There is NO WAY I could have done this without your help.

At approximately 8:45 EST today, the car ran under it's own power.

There is still a lot of work to do. I have not yet hooked up the
supercharger and I need to build the intake/intercooler piping, and I have
some interior work left to do, BUT IT RUNS! It will go on it's first real
drive Tuesday after I make my 2nd attempt to get tags. Did I mention I hate
the DOT?

Neal