need help with where to drill holes

I'm planning on putting in a large sub box into my rocc and bolting it down with about 8 small metal screws. It looks like the box is going to go directly behind where the rear seat used to be. For those of you who have removed a rear seat from an '88 16v, you'll know there are little seats molded into the metal. I'm planning on putting the bottom edge of the box flush with the top lip of the molded seat. (I hope this makes some sense) I need to know if there is anything directly underneath the metal there that would make about 1" of screw sticking out bad. The screws are going to be on the sides of the box, so I'm worried about anything running along the mid-sides underneath. It was going to go where the rear seat used to be, until I popped open that little cap and noticed that's where the fuel tank is.

Thanks,
Dan

Sign up for FREE email yourname@veedub.com
from http://www.veedub.com