Al's Looking to Sell his 78 Champagne Edition Mk1

I stalled him as long as I could but it's sitting in his sister's garage
on Treasure Island and needs a new home.

It's white with an all black interior, slight dent in the rear
passenger's wheel well (caused by PO), and has 14" snowflake rims.

Oh, it has an aftermarket pop up _moon_roof as well, doesn't leak unless
you aim the hose directly at it.

Since it's currently up next to San Francisco I don't have pix or odo
info handy but I'll be collecting  such in a day or two.

Contact me directly, (email or what ever) I'd sure like to get this baby
to an appreciative owner.

TBerk
650 322-2942