my car likes drizzle

Well it's raining out, on the cool side, ~ 50 F. and I notice
once again, the rocco seems to love this kind of weather.
It idles smoother, better acceleration and just overall runs
better in cool, wet air.  Seems probable there's a combustion
improving factor here, that I do not grasp.

Also, a friend of mine came up with a good one, she said
that there should be a car named the Honda Crisis.

Leo "controlled skid in progress, stay back 300 feet"