OT: Toys for Boys. A new toy for Allyn

OK, here it is with the correct adress.

At 07:49 PM 12/26/2003 -0800, Ron Pieper wrote:
>A frealin Daewoo?  Get a real machine.  Here's something basic:
>http://www.gbicincinnati.com/arrow/arrow.html

Just my luck to post a Daewoo ad to a list with a Cincinnati guy.
It's good you posted this, I have not yet made up my mind which brand to
get and put in my basement. There is still time to convert me. Of course,
being on a Daewoo mailing list is a powerful persuader.  And that cool
video with even cooler music.  Does Cincinnati have a video like
that?  That could be a key factor in my decision making process.

>And something fancy:
>http://www.cinmach.com/products/images/v5-2000.jpg

I think that IS Allyn in the photo.

>All kept running by my guys:
>http://www.gbicincinnati.com/gbistory/rightpeople.html
>(that's me in the plaid shirt...)

Well, well, well.  You just volunteered to make all our custom parts.  We
can start putting together a list right away.

Chris