I Need something else

I am finally going to bite the bullet anyway and start building my other
81 scirocco with the 16V engine.  On xmas day I worked on it quite a
while getting the interior cleaned up and prepped.  I noticed it has the
correct heater slide controls for a car with factory AC. When I got the
car it had no speedo cluster so no dash face.  Does anyone have a black
or woodgrain heater control face plate to fit an 81 with AC?  It has
only 2 sliders, one on top with the selection options of (left to right)
MAX AC    NORM    BI-LE    VENT    HEAT    DEF with the heat control
lever below it and the round fan switch to the left.  I will trade parts
for this or buy it!

Also so everyone knows I have the following parts for sale:

16V Power mirrors with controlers and wiring harness  $75
MK 1 Grill (no breaks or cracks good emblem) $100 OBO
MK 1 Wiring harnesses (tell me what you need) Make offer
MK 1 control arms with 9" Calipers and vented rotors off a Cabriolet
Make offer
MK 1 Window glass (doors and rear quarter) $150 for all
MK 1 Headlight assemblies minus the turn signals Make offer
MK 1 Heater box minus the fan with side vent hoses.
MK 1 77 Silver speedo cluster with 110 MPH speedo  $50

I know I have more but can't think at the moment.

Chris Edwards
81 Scirocco JH
81 Scirocco 16V Project