What's that nut/bolt loosener stuff called?

Kroil and PB are usually found at your FLAPS.

One other choice, no one seems to mention, is BG In-force.  Beats Kroil and PB hands down in my book, but obviously a little harder to find as BG usually sells to shops..

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
90 Corrado TDI

--- Ryan H <rhock99@epix.net> wrote:
The stuff everyone seems to swear by when trying to remove stuck bolts and nuts.  It's something like PB Blaster... and where can I find it?  Thanks all and hope you're enjoying the holidays!