Nothing sounds as good as a Scirocco(now with subject)

Just wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, and a Happy hanuka.  I was just thrashing around the rocco after doing some X-mas shopping on a back road by my house. Oh man it was so much fun I blasted by this one guy in third gear at WOT and he gave the "what the heck is in that thing" look, u kno what I'm talkin about, eybrows raised up mouth slightly open with a slight grin.  And Let me tell you nothing can compare to the sound of a 16v with a hollowed out cat on a stock exhaust. Ahhh it sounds sooo good especially above 5,000 rpm.  Well I was thinking before about selling the rocco and getting a sport bike, but after today no way. Happy holidays

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta Vr6