Free Scirocco 16v Parts!

Hello List!

As the subject matter indicates, I have FREE Scirocco 16v parts that I need
out of my garage.
I've been on this list before, but I'm re-joining just long enough to unload
the parts:

One 1.8 16v cylinder head
One 16v dash (no cracks)
One amplified 16V antenna
One brand new never used 16v custom dash cover (it actually fits)
Any other parts I happen to find

If anyone's interested, I'll deliver within a 150 mile radius (I'm located
in Los Angeles) for gas money back to LA (about $30 to fill my truck tank).

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

StephyG

providers now.  https://broadband.msn.com