  From: reptilis
  To: Andre Bjorkheim ; scirocco
  Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2003 5:05 PM
  Subject: Re: 1/4 mile strip build?

  Thanks Andre.

  I was contemplating the purchase of a of land parallel to the I-5, N of
  Bellingham that would accomodate both BC and Saettle markets for simple
  street racing.  Of course the plot would be large enough to facilitate
  parking and future expansion (if needed) and also offers the option of
  being subdividable for sale should my idea go south.. However, i think
  that the idea is solid given the growing percentage of interested
  persons and limited areas available that are fully dedicated to such
  endeavors within a 100 mile radius.