BIG SALE!!!! kinda long

UNfortunately I have found a non VW for my next project (don't worry I am
staying on this wonderful list!!). Since that is the case I will be selling
ALL of my suspension goodies. All of this was on the car when I bought it so
this is to the best of my knowledge of what the previous owner told me.
Everything is in very useable shape, doesn't look the greatest but does work
EXCELLENT!!

Front swaybar 25mm w/ custom SCCA LEGAL crossbrace $150 OBO

Rear swaybar 28mm fully suspended in poly, NON BINDING! $125 OBO

KYB Gas-A-Justs rears $50 OBO

Eibach Sports? springs, ~1.5" lowering $100 OBO

Front strut bar, need to relocate coolant bottle (have Saab bottle and
piping if needed), $50 OBO
        Coolant bottle and piping $15

Nuespeed Big Bore TB $50 OBO

Nuespeed Big Bore Adapter Plate $25 OBO

2-Ported Intakes (one minorly polished) $35 each OBO

Stock Steering Wheel w/ nice soft cover $25 OBO

Tarantula Wheels w/ yoky A008r's (~5 events left in them) $100 OBO

Jetta steelies w/ tires $40 OBO

OK dash $35 OBO

Fuse Box $35 OBO

Good passenger fender (primer) $25 OBO

5 yes 5 straight doors 2 black, 2 silver, and a green drv. $25 each

Matching mirrors to doors, 2 power 3 man. $5 each or included w. doors

Full set of black door cards, including rears, bottoms of doors loose as
most are $50 for all

Front 16V body kit Flairs $25 each

Fuel distibutor, lines and, injectors $50 OBO

Ign. distributor, cap and rotor $35 OBO

Good Plug wires $25 OBO

Lots of other parts!! Please do not be affriad to barter or inform me of
over pricing. It is almost 2AM and I just guessed at what the parts are
worth to me. I do need these parts gone ASAP so don't be affraid to throw me
an offer.

I accept PAYPAL. Email me first @ rocco_crossing@hotmail.com for proper
transactions

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???

Our best dial-up offer is back.  Get MSN Dial-up Internet Service for 6
months @ $9.95/month now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup