H&R race springs + Boge Turbos ?

> Anyone running this combination on their car? Just wondering if the
> Boges will handle the H&R's. This is for "The Project" and is not a
> daily driver, it sees 90% autoX and 10% road.

I would strongly recommend agains Boges on H&R race springs.  Valving not
stiff enough at all.  Stuff like this really becomes apparent on track days
on motorcycles with adjustable preload and compression and rebound damping,
all seperate.

Bilstein Sports or Koni Yellows, maybe Tokico Illuminas.  90% race & 10%
road to me means no consideration for ride quality over bumps and such.  I
would also strongly think about camber plates and pillowbal strut mounts.

gd