Age

Counselling? Isn't this the Roccoholic's Anonymous help centre? I must be on
the wrong list.  But you may be on to something. I didn't even count the
ones my kids put in my name (the 81/90/91 and soon an 88). If you add them,
it's starting to look exponential. I think the trend needs to include some
serious weeding myself, maybe more like a bell curve. I'm planning to become
a cat lady soon anyways. Meow enough talking about age.
Cathy

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/features&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca