Winter Beater War Dates!!

Wow, lot of Febuary birthdays! Heh, never seen one of those wagons. Have you toured around town in the Ilitis lately? I hope to soon be in an Audi 4000 Quattro myself. Anything is an improvement over the Jetta that I'm bashing around in now. And no, the rocc is not worthy of being stored for the winter, it just doesn't go real far on 50 series Dunlops.

Dan

Eric S <scirocco81@vwmail.net> wrote:
Too far for me, I hope you guys have fun! My b-day is the 13th!!! ;-)

BTW, we had a recent ice/snow storm as well...got to watch one of those HIDEOUS all trac wagons take out an eclipse.... Eclipse 0 Toyota Fugly Wagon 1. Tough little beasts those older toyotas!

Sara, ever thought about driving something less embarassing in the winter? Like, say, a Audi 4000 Quattro? ;-)

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
90 Corrado TDI

--- "Sara Arms" wrote:

Okay... so I'm trying to get this little shindig into action, and I've come
up with a weekend that I think may possibly be best. Let me know if there's
another weekend that would work better, be easier, yadda yadda yadda...

How about February 7th and 8th. People could show up earlier if they
wanted... my birthday is on the 5th, so if you all wanna come up early and
celebrate!! Hehe...

Anyway, let me know what's best. If you have a suggestion for a different
date, LET ME KNOW!

See ya!

P.S.- we just had a snow storm that dumped over 28 inches of snow here, and
I've got my sweet ass corolla out for the winter! I've been practicing....
so watch out!!

Sara
Burlington, VT
'84 Rabbit GTI
'91 All-Trac Wagon "The ice trial champion"
http://community.webshots.com/user/gtigirlie