Quick starter wiring question

After nearly getting caught between two cars in a parking lot I learned to
"ride" the bumper.
Quick and esy fix for a car with poor starter wires.
Car wont start? Just grab the 13mm wrench in the center console, pop the
hood and twirl the wrench between your practiced fingers as you move to the
front. Start the car and just say...
"its a volks wagen" shrug, get in and drive way.....

Impresses the guys in the mall parking lots and gets you home  :)

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com