H&R sport springs

Debating wether or not to put on my newly purchased H&R springs.....I live in Canada near London...get some snow here, heard that my car may lower 1-1&1/4 inches.....what is the ride gonna be like?  I also got some premium cofap strut inserts and shocks for my 16V.....I hope this setup works ok....I am just worried about the snow and what kind of clearance I'm gonna get...got good snow tires but being a little higher than the snow helps I can imagine!!  Let me know what ya's think!!