1987 16V Scirocco 5th gear popping out while driving and beinga PITA

--- Chad Eatock <ceatock@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Hey everybody!
> Just signed up to the list and am having problems with my 5th gear popping out while
> driving....was wondering if anyone has any ideas of how to fix it?  Thanks. Chad

Welcome!  Glad you started us off with an easy one.  Yours is the classics low-on-gear-oil
symptom.  Drain and refill before you do irreversible damage (which you may have already done) and
report back with the results!

Again, welcome aboard.

Ron

=====
Cheapass Ron
'81 Scirocco S - "Victor Jr."  7SM
(2.0L 16V, GL 4-speed w/ Quaife installed, Megasquirt coming...)