semi-OT: Junkyard wars..

I (and I'm sure MANY other listers) have been a fan of Junkyard Wars for a
long time now, and I was just recently wondering, with all the mechanical
geniuses on the list, we could probably assemble a really incredible team.
Apparently they alreay have all the teams for next season, but the website
says check back for info on the following season.  It would be a way to
boost recognition and appreciation for Sciroccos, and would be a great video
to watch at Cincy!!  But what would the teams name be?...

Thoughts?

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA

'84 8v Rocco --  "Bruise"
'85 BMW 318i

Wonder if the latest virus has gotten to your computer? Find out. Run the
FREE McAfee online computer scan!