ot:Re: ahahahah has anyone seen this car?

Dan wrote:
Please Julie, whatever you do, don't show that mess to your neighbors across
the street. Those poor Suzukis are sad enough as is.

What and agrivate the situation and make them the laughing stock of the
city????
Oppps... too late... (Hehehe)

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development