Scirocco wiring harness differences over the years?

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Kevin S
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 3:34 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Scirocco wiring harness differences over the years?

I have a spacesaver spare but my car is a 85 scirocco. I have a perfect
84
wiring harness lined up but i need to know if I could use it some of the
old
85 wiring, without splicing. Is there an easy way to tell if its late 84
or
not?

Yeah, you can tell by the fuse panel.
Send me a pic if aren't sure...

If you don't have the fuse panel, or remember what it looked like, you
would have to compare the same colored connector with the one on the
car. If it's the early fuse panel with piggy-back relays, then it will
not be Plug 'n' Play.

Peter
302.832.8989
http://thescirocco.com