I blame Anson! Kinda Long

I always seem to be well centered just before I go to Anson's.  But when I
leave I'm just off my rocker or Rocco as it seems.  With the 16V gondola I
can concentrate on my '78.  Sooo, tonight I am out in the garage making a
list of things to pick up tomorrow and 5 hours later all the wiring for the
rear of the car is strung all over my garage.  Now I'm scratching my head as
I came to saying what have I done?  It seems that sonce the car is gutted
anyway and haf of the wiring for the rear defroster is cut or missing I
decide to pull/cut/rip out of the hatch.  That leads to unhooking all of the
rear lighting to untangle the mess form the prev owner.  That leads to
cutting the factory sheathing off and sorting the wires and figuring out
what I don't need.

Now I'm totally commited.  I've got the harness unplugged from the fuse
panel.  Totally out of the car.  I want to seperate the fuel pump wiring
from the chassis harness so those wires are cut off awaiting a GM weather
pack plug.  now I'm lookin at the wiring under the dash thinking how much of
this is really being used?  No radio,heater,speakers, glove box, Interior
Lighting, etc.  You're outta here! Errant vacuum lines? See ya! OOO what's
that?  Rigged ingition switch someone couldn't get to work? Ghandi!

Did I mention that I had already pulled the Charging system wiring to
install a GM One wire set up?  Fan wiring? Nasty you're gone too!  This all
started at about midnight.  I had to force myself to walk away.  I am
hopeless.

Cheers,

Erik