Cabby gets smashed on Discovery Channel OCC show ...

Are you sure? I thought it was a Toyota. Definitely didn't look like a caddy (not cabby, those are the little convertibles) but I wasn't looking real close either. Sweet bike though eh?

Dan

A J <asbfooh@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Yall , Did any catch Orange County Choppers
yesterday , the new episode ? They were smashing a
truck in their back yard with hammers and rocks and
low and behold it was Cabby gettin' wrecked , if only
they new you can throw a 16v Scirocco motor in them !

Aaron in San Jose - 87 16v