  From: Ron Pieper
  To: L F ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 7:07 AM
  Subject: Re: Rear motor mount compairson

  Key statements from Larry:

  "But then, I (and my 'Roc) have zero tolerance for vibration."
  "old crock"

  Hey *old* pal, has your youth left you behind??  Don't like that sportin' feel?

  j/k, you know we love yaz!

  =====
  Cheapass Ron
  '81 Scirocco S - "Victor Jr."  7SM
  (2.0L 16V, GL 4-speed w/ Quaife installed, Megasquirt coming...)