gotta love insurance

            project for this week...get classic car/collector insurance for the rocco..

            1> spend Monday & Tuesday calling 100000 places.....main problems are (one) the car isn't old enough (two) car is valued to high.

            2> mid Tuesday find the place that will do it.

            3> Friday I fax over all paperwork to get it started

            4> They wont insure it since my daily driver is a Yamaha, not a car/truck

            5> get pissed, call more places

            6> find out the Progressive will insure for stated value.

            7> find out they want $1,500 for 6 months

            8> lose mind

            9> go to a local shop that im friends with, get them to give me a title to a junker in the back lot.

            10> insure junker ($125 down payment)

            11> call back to the place that I was going to use...

            12> wait for fax from Progressive

            13> call for fax

            14> call for fax

            15> fax comes, but its for the wrong vehicle

            16> call and get it figured out

            17> wait for fax

            18> get fax

            19> send fax to classic car insurance

            20> they are open 14 more minutes, what are the odds I get insurance for the rocco before Monday?

Josh
www.JsHouseofEuro.com