Rear calipers

Running a 2L 16v in a MKI I just kept the stock drums. Easy to fix and costs
less.
Moving to the rear disc from a later 16v MKII you need the spindle, disc and
caliper. Best bite for the buck, but more expencive.

Good luck and drive safe!

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer