Bilstein question!

Hello,

I have bilstein (H&R) installed last year, no adjustment possible in the front,
but 5 on the rear available!

Right now the rear is set in the middle setup, and the front is well balanced
height like this. Now if I want to lower more the rear 2 more! How can I lower
the front more to keep the good balanced height ratio with the rear? Not having
the front higher than the rear!

Also, will this be a problem if I want to put some 17" wheels, or better go
with 16"? What is the good offset for the wheel, so it looks great on the car?

thanks,
Joel
87 16v