[OT] Directway and Web Server Need Help !

Alright I am back online, and directway internet
(*satellite*) is not bad (801kbps down/344kbps up).

now I am trying to restore my web servers I has on
cable and dsl for years, but this DSS internet service
is trowing me loops that is doing a mind f*** on me.

any help would be appreciated.

directway DW6000 Unit details
(know that I am UNABLE to change any settings on this
modem and at this testing point I am running my pc
directly to the modem)

DW6000 Info
Software Creation Date: Nov 17 2003, 11:21:03
Software Release Number: 4.2.0.12
IP Address: 192.168.0.1
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
NAT IP Address: 69.35.225.219
NAT Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.255
Transmit Path: Satellite
Outroute: Primary
Longitude: 117 West
Receive Frequency: 1130 MHz
Receive Symbol Rate: 30 Msps
Receive Polarization: Horizontal
Transmit Polarization: Horizontal
22KHz Tone: Off
Router Address: 66.82.157.56

Software Configuration
NAT: Enabled
DHCP: Enabled
Turbo Page: Enabled

now from what I understand from browsing satellite
forums is the following the dw6000 uses ports 83-87
exclusively for itself for down/upstreams web pages
stuff.  Also the NAT that is enabled, I cannot get rid
off unles I go commercial (may still have to go that
route)

gawd it SUCKS to live in the sticks. I may have to go
back to dialup bleh!

=====
A.T.S - Patrick Bureau - longcoeur@yahoo.com