OT: getting ready for next cincy

That is so cool, it's what makes Cincy such a neat event.

Now Ben, given the current "tone" of the list, maybe we should just split
the two camps for the picture and spell 16V/8V? I can't have one on both
side this year though, gonna have to leave one home ( unless I bring
Julianne, hey, that may work...)
Cathy
87 16V/ 79 8V