Semi OT: Car confusion

Actually, as I read your second email Eric I turned 21. Of course the real
time isn't untill 10:30am but its still the day!!

The olds actually has way more balls than most think.(thanks to the 3300 V6)
I do love having it! If I was a straight line guy I would be all about it! A
few more mods or a 3800 SC swap and it would be the Ultimate sleeper. But it
still wouldn't go arounda  corner worth a crap.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???