Semi OT: Car confusion

eric-
didn't you used to be a nice guy? ;)
you're mean now, like evil eric. it scares me.
as for autox-ing, yes, dump the cutlass. reliability will always be an
issue in a 15 yr old car. at least until you work on it and replace the
neglected parts. if you want cheap, reliability and ability to auto-x,
maybe a miata or (shudder) civic?
of course, i still say go vw.
Michael Abatzis
New Orleans!