Semi OT: Car confusion

I would LOVE something like that. BUt I really need something that is at
LEAST 99% reliable without any work whatsoever. The last thing I need is
somethign to suck my money out of me every weekend. I am affraid if I got
somethign like this I would be out to soupe it up as much as I could every
weekend. This is one of the reasons I am no longer looking for a SUpra or
Celica like I was when I first blew the engine in my rocco.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???