From: Rhett Farnum [mailto:rocco_crossing@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 4:59 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Semi OT: Car confusion

I should have about $400 or possibly a little more depending on how much
get for some of the stuff. I won't be selling much of the stuff that is
worth $$ if I keep it for race only though.

The Cutlass I speak of is not that of the RWD kind it is a 92 Ciera w/ a

3300 V6. Yes making it handle good would be a pain. htere are more bends
in
the stock front swaybar than there is in the whole exhaust system!!

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???