Mostly OT: lots of ebay stuff

I'm selling a bunch of stuff just in time for X-mas, so I can afford x-mas stuff. Please spread this around anywhere you can and if you know someone who may be interested in any of the items, point them my way. I really need all of this stuff to sell. I may be adding more later, so check back. Link is:  http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=narcolepticflea&sort=8&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

Or just search for seller NarcolepticFlea.

TIA,
Dan