MK3 or Audi style door handles group buy ( read on )

Rick Kelner asked me to post this, as he is havig server issues. Don't reply to me, reply to him or the list.

Thanks,
Dan

>From Rick:
Hey Dan, would you mind asking the list if B3 Passat door handles fit
MKIIs? My server is having problems with group sends due to spaming.
Thanks, Rick K.

Rick Kellner <rfkellner@snet.net> wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Dan Smith
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 11:44 AM
To: Dimitris raptis; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: MK3 or Audi style door handles group buy ( read on )

Anyone have pics of these door handles? I'm ot quite sure what they look
like.

dan

Dimitris raptis wrote:

I conducted this guy in the Vortex who sells those door handles. they
are
used in VW chinese models, are compatible with our cars and require no
new keys - retain the stock cylinders. since Vortex requires him to pay
advertising fees for a group buy, we are doing this thru Intsant
Messaging. his Vortex name is :
HKB5Variant and his e-mail : terence_poon@vtech.com

here are the details , we need at least 20 pairs

current price:
MKIII style, grab-to-open,
$30 a pair and $60 for a set of 4 pcs
Audi style pull-up-open
$35 a pair and $70 for a set of 4 pcs
GB price:
MKIII style, grab-to-open,
$27 a pair
Audi style pull-up-open
$31.5 a pair
Price already includes shipping cost to the doors in US!
you could select with keyhole or without keyholes
so if you are a Vortex member either IM him or directly e-mail him (
specify if the car is Mk1 or MK2 and specify the scirocco group buy )
Demetri